Thursday, September 11, 2008

Read On...(Cont...Part 1)

He kept staring up at the sky…The clouds seem to move…They appeared like soft cotton….

13th june, 2004
‘Cotton, don’t touch it with your hand..you r bleeding…Hold on..i’ll clean it up with this piece of cotton’, said Emma as she saw a boy hurt his knee…

‘Listen I am fine..I’ll handle it..Don’t trouble urself..Thanks neway!’, he said!

‘Ohhhhk…Its done…Good…I can be a great doctor..what do you think?Do I sound like 1?’, she winked..

‘Hehe…doctor??U sound more like a Grandmother!’,he smirked!

She stood up instantly, putting her hands on her hips she said,’Really??Ok Grandson..will you be my friend then??’…

‘Sure…My pleasure madam!!I am Jim…Jim Thomas’, he said with pride…

‘woooaah!!sounds like Bond ..James bond!!!’, she giggled..

‘hehe…well that is how I want it to sound!’, Jim winked!

‘hunh…I am Emma…Emma Clooney…Well, do I sound like someone related to George Clooney??’.she said as the two burst out laughing…..

It was the first day of college…they met, they bonded and instantly became close friends!!!

4 months later!

Jim had become quite famous among the girls…He had about 4 dates but wasn’t happy with any of them…He would miss class to hang out with girls and Emma would religiously sit for lectures and take down all the notes

Jim would then make Emma miss class and teach what he had missed…One day finally…..

‘That’s it Jim. This is too much..You have so much time for your girlfriends and when u need notes you remember your old friend Emma huh?’, Emma said in a very irritated tone..

Jim was confused with the sudden outburst…’What happened to you??Are you ok?’

‘No.. I am not…Jim its been 4 months of college and You’ve already had 4 dates!…wowow!!’

Jim continued to scratch his head!

‘Ok..so tell me..What do you do at your dates??’

‘Nothing..Go to a near by restaurant, eat good food…chat a lot and then I drop them home and….Chuck it…What happened to you Emma….Why such questions?’

‘Ooooo…so you have experienced all the first times already huh??’, she asked inquisitively..

‘Long back during school days itself…’

‘That’s it!’, Emma interrupted, ‘Am going…Am going to attend class.’

‘Hey…But its Patric’s Class…you hate him don’t you’

Putting her hand on her waist, like she usually does she said, ‘Yes I do..But I prefer spending time with him than with you!’..Her voice almost chocked!

‘Emma…Emma..Listen to me…Wait…’, Jim kept calling but in vain…

1 comment:

Dhandal said...

Hope u dont lnd up giving ur story to Karan Johar.
OOh wait wat if SRK plays the role of Jim? :P
In that case i'll play Emma!