Wednesday, September 3, 2008

My first raw hand on Poetry!!

There was this guy,
Smart, tall and dark,
I know not why,
But he left behind a mark!

Mark or a scar,
I really don't know,
But i chose to go far,
When i saw his love for her steadily grow!

Know not why he reciprocated,
2 the feelings for him i had,
I used to feel so elated,
I used to feel so glad!

Then i was hurt, i felt cheated,
He was mine I thought,
That is when i was greeted,
In the loving hands of God!

Now I want to start a new life,
I know it seems hard,
I once dreamt of being his wife,
And now i posted him my wedding card!

7 comments:

Dhandal said...

a good one considering it to be ur first one and more over a love struck one :P

do i get ur wedding card or not?

pooja said...

hehe....again....mera shaadi ko bahut time hai re....ficticious characters....
i realised am gud in the romance genre...hehe..;)...the poem sounds relatable na..dats y...with so many things happening arnd us..itna toh mein empathise kar sakti hun!!

Anonymous said...

wow! you are able to imagine how people feel when they go through events like this. but why doesn't the losing party go get himself a life... or a dog?

Anonymous said...

Simply... superb

pooja said...

u got it wrong...the girl is the losing party...and she managed to get herself someone who loves her...
The guy's condition is still a mistery!!whether he is a loser or not...may be he is...u r right!;)

Abha said...

nice one.very commanly observed fact of life...keep writing,long way to go!

pooja said...

geeeeeeee:)..Thank you!!