Thursday, March 22, 2007

....SUDDEN THOUGHT!!


22nd of March…as usual I completed my work and was heading towards Ghatkopar station…. that’s where this thought occurred to me…LIFE is soooo unpredictable…I t happens so…that you are so confident of winning and WHOOOOOSH…. the very next minute you see yourself falling…After making 100 attempts u reach a stage where u want to give up and then you see a new ray of hope…STRANGE but this is how it is…. If one has learnt one’s lessons in all those 100 attempts I am sure success is the destiny when one tries for the 101st time!!!;)…
I have always maintained one thing—FAILURES are nothing but timely warnings from GOD…If we clearly listen to our conscience we can actually hear the Almighty guiding us…
We all crib so much…I crib so much…but sometimes I feel I am much more blessed than so many…So many don’t possess half of the pleasures that I enjoy but still manage to be so much more happy in life…. Positivism is all it takes…Positive thinking…Positive energy…everything positive…Life suddenly seems to be soooo beautiful…
There are times in everyone’s life (am sure you must have experienced it too) when we want to yell, we want to cry out loud, we desperately want to share some of our feelings with someone…Who do you think comes to our rescue during such times…Its GOD…. He has blessed us with parents, relatives, teachers, friends and even strangers
…. He sends them to us when we need HIM!!!!
The thought just passed me and trust me I have been thinking about it till the time I penned it down now!!!!!See he blessed me with a blog so that I could express this sudden feeling of gratitude towards him…So now I would also like to thank all my “God’s gifts” which includes- parents, relatives, teachers, friends and even strangers!!!!
THANK YOU GOD!!!!;)

3 comments:

Abha said...

i felt like that few days ago...u knw yelling aloud...have u ever done tht in presence of others?

ankurindia said...

life is mistery .but be optimistic

Anonymous said...

and suddenly ur PHILOSOPHICAL ?!!!