Wednesday, January 17, 2007

INTRODUCTION


So finally I managed to create a blog for myself…was planning since a long time to do it…but due to several reasons it always got postponed…Now that I have started to write so late…. I thought let me start with something interesting…I thought quite a bit over it and came upon a brilliant idea! What I am going to do is…write a few lines about a few selected friends…. good and bad…. and I expect people to comment on it…. Its 10 in the night and I have to leave…so keep checking this place for more updates!!!!Hehheeh…. sorry to keep you waiting!

6 comments:

Dhandal said...

Firstly u idiot dog, u started ur blog so late.
Secondly add a link of my blog to urs as i hav done in my

blog.
Thirdly to all those who dont know Ms Pooja Subu beware..her

deadline is 10 pm...my god thts the time when i log in..so u

know how n whn she is goona update her so called "new" blog!
so for ppl who need some good entertainment check out my blog

;)
(n i know tht friend of urs abt whom u r goona rite

first...hehehe...)

Abha said...

welcome pooja....and which friend re?

K2K Polar Bear said...

hmmm ....

which friend BIGG SISTER !!!

pooja said...

my dearest young brother.....as u can see i have posted features of 10 friends....andy is talking about thses 10 friend"s" i suppose!!!!

sid! said...

finally u there

pooja said...

HEY SID THANX....GO AHEAD READ ABOUT URSELF AS WELL!